The Lugana wine region is located on the beautiful Lake Garda - it borders on one part with the Lombardy region and on the other part with the Veneto region. Lugana is particularly characterized by one grape variety - Trebbiano di Lugana. With its typical aromas of citrus fruits, pears and apples and its crisp, fresh character, this Italian white wine enchants both the nose and the palate.
Get to know and appreciate the grape variety Trebbiano di Lugana with our grape variety package.
The grape variety package of white wines from the Trebbiano grape includes:
- 1 bottle: San Benedetto Lugana DOC by Zenato (dry - 12,5 Vol%)
- 1 bottle: Lugana DOC from Ottella (dry - 12,0 Vol%)
- 1 bottle: Lugana Catulliano DOC from Pratello (dry - 12,5 Vol%)
- 1 bottle: Lugana DOC from Zonin (dry - 12,5%)
- 1 bottle: Limne Lugana DOC from Tenuta Roveglia (dry - 13,0 Vol%)
- 1 bottle: I Frati Lugana DOC from Cà dei Frati (dry - 13.0 Vol%)
- More products from VINELLO